Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tuacahn Plaza Stage Pre Shows!

This summer, I'm performing with some amazing talent, Cynthia Klumpp and Nancy Hamblin on the Tuacahn Plaza Stage doing a 1/2 hour of jazz standards from the 30's before the main stage production of Annie. I'll post more later as it all comes together. I am so excited to perform with these two! Check back later for more and I'll try and get some pics up. We'll be changing up the music as we go through the season so we'll always be adding new songs. Cynthia's sultry voice is highlighting songs like: "What'll I Do?" and "My Funny Valentine", and Nancy on the keyboard is dishing up some jazzy favorites like "All of Me" and "Straighten Up and Fly Right", while you can catch me mixing it up with "Miss Celie's Blues" and "I've Got A Crush On You". You can also see Cynthia in Annie and Footloose. So come out and see the shows! Go to: www.tuacahn.com for schedules and ticket info.



Heidi~

Heidi Anderson

www.heidianderson.net

0 comments: